Holiday Magazines

3:44 PM

Just got through all my holiday magazines (about 20!) and thought I would share my favorites. 
First off, I picked up Mathew Mead's latest magazine - Holiday, and I love it!  There were wonderful cookie recipes, decorations of all types and colors, party ideas, and more.  I am working on the 'timeworn tidings' wreath to finish up the designer house. 

http://www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com/


Next, I have read, re-read, and re-read again the latest Country French Fall/Winter 2011 magazine.  I am especially excited about the colors shown, and I think I'll be working on my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint combos to copy many of the looks.  I especially love the cabinet on page 2, what a yummy blue.  But overall, the houses shown really inspired and that is the whole reason to get this magazine - Inspiration.

http://bhgspecials.zinio.com/browse/issues/index.jsp;jsessionid=E6C922252C09F743FE05023E29F088AA.ns101-e04?skuId=416184130

My 3rd favorite this month is the December/January Country Living.  I really like the mistletoe bouquet party favors, upholstery webbing votive & stockings, mason jar snow globes, and the recipes.

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments