1. I packed too much. Even though I have the smallest suitcase - 19", I still brought 4 extra shirts & 3 extra pairs of shorts. Next trip I'm only bringing bathing suits, cover-ups, 2 shorts/shirts outfits, and one maxi dress.
2. Hawaii time difference is perfect! Waking up at 7 am, no problem. We get home & I can't open my eyes till after 10.
3. Apparently I can drink a Mai Tai before noon, if it is served on the Lanai.
4. The Road To Hana is amazing! But the kids only need to do it once in a lifetime.
5. The ocean in Hawaii is much saltier than off the coast of California. Pleasantly so.
6. It is really nice to get clean beach towels every day.
7. I had a mini-panic attack every time I put my head in the water for snorkeling. Every Time!
8. I really like snorkeling.
9. The color of the ocean is crisper & more blue than I could ever have imagined in Hawaii.
10. Best bag ever!