Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

6:01 PM

Hello everyone!  Long time no talk.  It has been a crazy fall (should I say fall when it has been in hot and humid and not a bit of pretty fall colors yet?).  For me, I always think it is fall when the kids are back in school and I start to put out all the great fall decor items - so in my blog world it is fall.

I know there are lots of blogs out there about how wonderful the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint is already, so I thought I would do a quick blog about what the store is offering right now, then follow-up with some pictures and advice when using this paint.


First off, LOVE the paint!  It goes on smooth, sticks great to most surfaces, and the wax gives the finished pieces such a great patina.  The paint has almost no smell, is water-based, and clean up is a snap.

Second, LOVE our mini-stockist the most!!! She is amazing, and is working her butt off to keep us fully stocked, informed, and always expanding.

Third, yes, the paint really does not need a primer, sanding, and yes, it does dry in an about an hour.

Not Too Shabby is stocked with 24 colors (4 new colors on the way), 2 waxes, 2 of Annie Sloan's books, lots of other decorative books, brushes, sanding blocks, knobs, and lots of information when you are planning your project. 

We have had paint demonstrations to show how the ASCP's versatility.  But even better we offer painting classes, with the next one coming up Sunday, October 9, 1-5.  Class size is limited to 6, and we have 2 slots left.

Next, I'll talk about personal experience with the paint.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't make it on the 9th . . . will you have other classes? I'm anxious to try this!!!

    xxoo
    Marsha

    minimuscka at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete