Warehouse

5:25 PM


We were so busy last weekend, I have been going crazy working in the warehouse every morning and night - I thought I would give you a glimpse of some pending projects.
This table is a great long & narrow style. I think it was a library table in a previous life. I'm hoping to pair it up with some 2 cute chairs and have a great dining table or office table.

These are solid wood shelves that I've painted white. I'll add some big glass knobs and they will be perfect in the bedroom, bathroom, or hallway.




The black chairs in the back are a custom paint job for a customer. The fabric she picked for the upholstery is so cute, very reminiscent of those old fashioned grain sacks.
The two white chairs are almost ready, I'm recovering them in burlap.





This red dresser is also a custom paint job, ready for pickup this week.

The white headboard behind is going to become a bench, and the two green chairs were individual dining chairs that I've mounted together to create a bench.



You Might Also Like

0 comments