Serve-Pro has finished cutting out the drywall, and tapped up our remaining inventory.
Walking along our walks feels like being in a plastic cocoon.
The question pending today is whether we move temporarily into another location, just so we can stay open, or if we move everything into storage while the real rebuilding happens.
This isn't an issue easy to resolve.
Moving either way is a tremendous amount of work.
Setting up a 'temporary' store is just like opening a new store....which we'll have to do in 4-6 weeks (yep! 4-6 weeks) when construction is done......
I don't want to lose any of our wonderful Auburn customers by closing, but honestly this past week has almost broken me.....
I'd love to hear from you guys about what you would do..... Seriously, open a temporary store vs. focus on painting all new stuff for when the building is done?
What would you do?