Home Ínspiration

3:48 PM

I Had some dowtime today so I went through my stack of magazines.

It's funny that with so much available on-line, I still LOVE looking through glossy-paper magazines!

I loved this house featured in Elle Magazine, Jan/Feb 2015.

I love the outside, it's simply beautiful!  The white siding, dark shutters, all the windows and doors.....but mostly it's the porch.



The house looks like it would be perfect along the coast, except it's really perched overlooking the Oresund, the strait between Denmark & Sweden.  


I also love the ceiling, and openness inside.  Perfect for relaxing or entertaining.  I think I'd choose darker wood floors, light walls (greys or whites), and add a couple of darker grey, graphite, or Aubusson blue accents.


Beautiful fireplace & view!  I just want to curl up with a cup of coffee.


I love the wide entry & double doors.

Just a lovely house.  Simple.  Open.  Inviting.

Sigh

B

You Might Also Like

0 comments