We're back!

12:28 PM

Yes!


Finally back into our original spot with our beautiful porch, new floor, new walls,many new paint everywhere.


I decided to take advantage of the rebuild by making some fundamental changes to how the store was laid out & how we store/display items.  

Th construction team was still finishing up but we needed every moment we could get to reset the store and open.  We started Sunday with David dropping off with these great mercantile cabinets that He spent the last week building.


I picked Chalk Paint® Graphite as the base coat and then French Linen/Old White blend for the top coat.   


And then everyone pitched in and painted, and painted, and well painted.  

Did I mention I had David build 5?  


After they were painted & assembled we burnished all the shelves & clear waxed the outside.  I also mixed up a beautiful brown using Graphite and Barcelona Orange for the main display shelf.  

The Darla center shelf makes a great 'anchor' for the displays.

By the end the kids had nick-named them 'Monsters'. 


But wow, are they awesome'. Worked out exactly the way I wanted.


Holding lots of items, but not hiding anything...

I'm starting to be happy.
B

You Might Also Like

0 comments