Rainy Day Chores

2:56 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the rain - we desperately need it and I totally understand it can't just rain when the store is closed, and I'm home sitting in front of the fireplace.  I get it, it has to rain now, today, yesterday, and oh-my-goodness, tomorrow too! 
Because of the rain, the store is a little quiet and it is a great opportunity to catch up on some chores.  The website needs updated pictures, I need to change some displays, make some more sample size jars of the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, organize the bills, glance through some catalogs and magazines, get some inspiration from Pinterest, and eat some chocolate (of course!). 

Here's some of my latest inspiration from Pinterest:

Love this 3 crate storage coffee-table idea from the Tip Junkie.
I find lots of dresser 'bones' and never thought of filling with crates.  What a great organizing idea for your entryway or mud room from Faded Country blog.
Brilliant re-purposing of a buffet with plastic milk crates from bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com.
I love the chalkboard labels painted on these crates - fantastic sitting out, or in the pantry, office, bathroom....anywhere!  Thank you to Suzi's Farmhouse Finds.
Great way to show off your beautiful canned goods on the wall from 3.bp.blogspot.com
I absolutely adore these crates personalized, what a nice idea from mysweetandsaucy.com.  We have some great vintage farm wooden crates with 'Angel' on the sides....I'm inspired to create some new displays. 


Have Fun!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love all these wonderful ideas; I could get lost for hours on Pinterest. So nice meeting you tonight at the blog forum:-)

    ReplyDelete