Inspiration - Holiday Open House

8:00 AM

We had such an exciting October with events planned every weekend.  Now, I need to re-group, get inspired, and plan for our Holiday Open House (Sat & Sun Nov 12-13).  Thought I would share some inspiration with you.  Let's take the fall decor ideas first.

Love this fall table, yes we are getting ready for Christmas but I love the fall and always plan a great Thanksgiving table scape at the store.  Mostly, I love the orange color featured at Pottery Barn...I'm going to have to figure out how to get this great color in my Thanksgiving display.


Love adding the chalkboard to the table...perfect to write an inspirational quote, menu, or even a simple welcome. (Pottery Barn Pic)
Love this platter wall....and the filled urns....

What a great entrance for the house,..

I think I have some great ideas now to inventory what is at the store and pull it all together.
.



You Might Also Like

0 comments