Not Too Shabby SIDEWALK Sale Weekend

4:35 PM

Hello all!


I have come to the realization that the Flood at Re-Find Living forced me to clear out a LOT of stuff.  Not that I'm a hoarder or anything.  It's just that I buy the stuff I love....and sometimes I'm the only one who loves them....

(I love these floral pins!!!  Clip to your shoes, curtain tie-back, add to a pillow....Sale $6 & $9)

Moving out & back in, we really audited our treasures, twice.  Plus we completely changed the floor layout, moving the cash station & adding 5 mercantile shelving units.  I'm really happy with how great the space in Auburn looks.  Clean, well edited, yet full, and organized.

(Beautiful chandelier...Sale $100)

Now it's Not Too Shabbys turn!  I'm hoping to never have a flood again, but I'm ready for the forced clean-out.  I'm ready to clear out some of our older treasures, last pieces, and seasonal items.  

(Fantastic picnic & outdoor dishes....Sale $3-$20)

So, we're having a HUGE Sidewalk Sale this weekend only.  
That's tomorrow Saturday, June 27 & Sunday, June 28.  
I'm setting up 2 folding tables outside and I'll be filling them all day with treasures I've culled.  

(Super cute cloche, perfect to display a treasure.....Sale $20)

I'm taking huge markdowns! 
This is a ONE WEEKEND ONLY sale.  
AND all of our Annie Sloan fabrics will be 50%!!!!!

(Pretty pretty Annie Sloan fabrics....Sale 50% off!)

Just to sweeten the pot - for every $100 you spend, you'll earn a $20 off coupon good on any July purchases.  
Spend $100 this weekend, get $20 off a $100 purchase next month.
Spend $200 this weekend, get $40 off a $200 purchase next month.
Spend $380 this weekend, get $60 off.....or spend another $20 silly and get $80 off next month.
Make sense?

(Love this bronze metal chandelier......Sale $40)

Hope I see you this weekend!
B


You Might Also Like

0 comments