A Special Piece

9:54 AM

I hope you had a chance to see the beautiful Henredon table set.

It was a solid pecan wood table with 2 large leaves, lots of detail and curves...
And 4 upholstered chairs.


I loved painting this set.  
I got to play with the finish, bringing out details and letting it shine.....


I loved painting it, and I loved the final results, and I wondered why I didn't keep it.....
I love it that much.


The movers picked it up to delivered it to the Bay Area.
I had a few tears as they carefully wrapped it up and carried it out.


The customer called and said it looks even better than she remembered.....
She had tears in her voice as she thanked us.


That's why it's not at my house.
It went to its forever home.

B

Details on how I painted the table, chairs, and upholstery are in a previous Blog post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments