Blessings

3:24 PM

Things are going so well at the store! Just to recap our blessings, we re-opened on Jan 15th, we are now open 7 days a week, which is so wonderful. We have already sold out of all our back-up furniture and so now we are all scrambling to get more finished. Our Vintage style valentines are so beautiful, we are almost out of the red hearts, (sold out of the silver), the fairy boards are also doing very well!

Yesterday I spent the whole day in the garage painting and prepping. I repaired and painted a long 9-drawer dresser (white & gold), 8 chalkboards, stripped a table, and finished a large 12-light chandelier! My fingers feel bruised from all the scrapping and stripping. I'm hoping it's not too early to shabby the dresser tonight so I can bring the dresser and chandelier in tomorrow.

This is all on top of the stuff I finished last week - a beautful tall black bookshelf with gold highlights, painted a vintage rusty trunk pink, repaired and painted a small cabinet with 1 drawer and 2 doors (a great nightstand or end table).

To top if off, I get to see great customers every day! It doesn't get much better than this.
Bobbi

You Might Also Like

0 comments